Though the product is fine, the customer service is by far the worst we have ever experienced with any company, in any industry, ever. Sense no one on their service team is accountable, it's been five months and our issue has not been resolved - despite our calls and efforts.
A quick summary of what we experienced:
- The technician installing the system on our gutters broke several strands of string lights in our backyard ($200 worth).
- The tech stated it was no big deal, and he would report it to his manager, and we would be reimbursed the next day.
- We never received a call, so we called Leaf Filter. They were processing the refund and we could expect it in a few business days.
- Never received the refund, never received any updates. We call again and ask for manager. We are told he is busy, but they give us his email.
- We email the manager, detailing what happened, and including a screenshot of the receipt for the new lights we purchased.
- We never received response nor refund.
We call customer service, now for the third time, and detail what happened. We are told by team member, "WOW. That is horrible. I will escalate this to corporate so that it's handled and you get your refund."
- You guessed it, never got the refund.
Called again today and they're "looking into it."
It's been OVER FIVE MONTHS since the incident happened... At this point we don't expect to ever receive the refund and we wish we'd gone with a different company.
Don't recommend at all.
Product or Service Mentioned: Leaffilter North Customer Care.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Monetary Loss: $200.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.