Leaffilter North's reply to:
Leaffilter North - Review in Household Services category from Hudson, Ohio
Here's a repost...but one with solid information. Oddly, the first reccomendation of "posting on the company's facebook page" is no longer valid. Huh, it looks like leaffilter opted to turn off facebook's review functionality...why would a company do that??? Lol.
Posting on this site may make you feel a little better. It’s a good place to vent. But, you’re not going to get a resolution to your leaffilter problems by posting here. Want to get a resolution from Leaf Filter, or any home improvement company? Just follow the steps below.
- Post a REVIEW on the company’s Facebook page(s).
- Don’t post a comment to their wall. Post a REVIEW with the star rating. When you post a review the company cannot delete or edit it.
- LeafFilter has 2 Facebook pages where you can leave a Review:
Posting Facebook reviews has high visibility, they can only be edited or removed by you, and they will help you get help.
2) Post Reviews on More Prominent Review Sites
- TrustPilot (trustpilot.com/review/www.leaffilter.com).
- Home Advisor.
- Angie’s List (if you are a member).
Posting on these sites will impact the company’s marketing and will help you to get a resolution.
3) Better Business Bureau
- File a complaint with your local BBB.
The company will have to respond and defend their actions to the BBB. If/when the BBB receives enough complaints the company’s rating will fall OR they will lose their BBB accreditation.
4) Google Maps/Business
- Find the company on google.com/maps/ and add your reviews.
- Much like Facebook reviews these can only be edited by you and they have strong public visibility when people search for a company online.
5) Feds & State Government
- Federal Trade Commission: ftc.gov/about-ftc/bureaus-offices/bureau-consumer-protection
- File a complaint with your state’s attorney general.
- It’s unlikely that your one complaint will cause a response. But if these offices start seeing the same company’s name over and over again they will eventually take action.
- NOTE, if you are a senior who feels you were misled be sure to include this information.
6) Cash is King
- Last, but for from least, did you pay with a credit card or financing?
- If so, great! Contact your financial institution and dispute the charges. Your credit card company or bank will side with you until the matter is resolved in your favor.
If you want to vent, this site is a great resource. If you want to take actions that will get you results then just follow the steps above.
Review about: Leaf Filter Gutter Guards.
Review #866433 is a subjective opinion of a user.